At Ninjacart, we solve meaningful and hard problems to makes farmers’ life better at scale and change the way vegetables and fruits(FnV) reach our plate. What makes these possible are the people and technology at the core of ninjacart. Technology first approach is the core of our supply chain. Technology team at Ninjacart is charged with building a India’s largest supply chain for perishables - with speed, cost and scale at the center. Cutting edge design and technology behind our supply chain enables us to move a item from Farm to store in less than 12 hours at a cost lower than traditional supply chain.
As a Tech Lead, you will bring the best of technology, leadership skills and your problem solving skills to solve problems big and small that shapes our supply chain. We're looking for hackers, who are empathetic, can go extra mile and make team better. At ninjacart, you will work on a specific project with opportunity to move across teams and projects as we grow and evolve.
- Mentors/coaches engineers to facilitate their development and provide technical leadership to them
- Responsible for design, architecture and delivery for a feature or component/product with highest quality
- Collaborates effectively with cross functional teams to deliver end-to-end products & features
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task and re-prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements
- Estimates efforts, identify risks, devises and meets project schedules
- Runs review meetings effectively and drive the closure of all open issues on time
- Provide functional, design, and code reviews in related areas of expertise with-in team and cross-team
- Inculcate best software engineering practices, standards of code and help the team deal with complexity and ambiguity
- 4 to 7 years of design and development experience building highly scalable & distributed systems, performance benchmarking & tuning
- Development experience and proficiency in one of more languages/frameworks such as Java, Angular JS, Hibernate, JPA
- Provide guidance on existing and emerging trends in the web and mobile application space
- Familiarity with core programming concepts and knowledge in Data Structures, DBMS, Operating System and SDLC
- Active knowledge with web technologies (primarily AngularJS), DOM Components and Stylesheets
- Strong understanding/expertise in building REST APIs/ Micro-services architecture
- 2 to 4 years of experience in managing small teams
- Experience with team development, performance management and delivering results
- Excellent ability to solve complex problems, analyze quantitatively and to prioritize effectively
- Should be analytically very strong and will be responsible for dealing with the support team and the priority issues
Ninjacart is India's Leading agri-marketing platform connecting vegetables and fruits farmers directly with businesses. At one end, we help farmers get better prices and consistent demand and on other end we help retailers to source fresh vegetables at competitive prices directly from farmers. We do this effectively at lower cost, better speed and larger scale using integrated supply chain powered by technology, data science, infrastructure and logistics network.
We move one lac kilos of vegetables from farm to 800+ retailers on daily basis within 12 hours. We are funded by Accel Partners, Nandan Nilekani, Mistletoe(Japan) & Qualcomm Ventures.
To know more about us, visit https://goo.gl/n22Z5d . To talk to us, write to email@example.com
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying