Ninjacart is India’s largest B2B fresh produce supply chain company. A pioneer in the tech-driven supply chain space for fresh vegetables and fruits in India, Ninjacart has raised over $150mn from Tiger Global, Accel US, Accel India, Syngenta and others. Over the last 4 years, our made-for-India technology and India centric solutions have disrupted the way fruits and vegetables move from farms to consumers plate. Today, we source fruits and vegetables from farmers across 20+ Indian states and deliver to 17,000+ local kiranas and restaurants across 7 major cities, every day, in less than 12 hours. Our vision is to build India’s most efficient and largest supply chain company, improving the lives of producers, businesses & consumers in a meaningful manner.
Our focus is to make the Ninjacart innovation more accessible and leverage our strengths to innovate for new product categories and customer segments while solving complex supply chain problems.
Read more here: https://yourstory.com/2019/04/startup-funding-ninjacart-tiger-global
Roles & Responsibilities
● Plan for assets, manpower, logistics based on sales projections keeping costs under control
● Ability to merge academic knowledge with on-ground reality while planning for resources
● Work closely with other Ops functional teams to ensure adherence to the plan & re-draw the plan to account for sudden disturbances
● Work with other business teams such as sales, procurement, category on weekly & monthly plan (analyse planned vs actual) ensuring the resources are neither under nor over-estimated
● Collaborate with Technology teams to build products to support the planning & control process
● Strong business acumen and analytical skills (ability to perform cost-benefit analysis for new proposals)
● Constantly on the lookout for potential improvements in the existing processes
● Proficiency in MS Excel
● Program/project management skills
- Minimum 4+ years - experience supply chain planning
- Astute in decision making, aggressive and ruthless in implementation
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written combined with the ability to engage effectively at all levels in the organisation and with virtual teams