Ninjacart is India’s largest B2B fresh produce supply chain company. A pioneer in the tech-driven supply chain space for fresh vegetables and fruits in India, Ninjacart has raised over $150mn from Tiger Global, Accel US, Accel India, Syngenta and others.
Over the last 4 years, our made-for-India technology and India centric solutions have disrupted the way fruits and vegetables move from farms to consumers plate. Today, we source fruits and vegetables from farmers across 20+ Indian states and deliver to 17,000+ local kiranas and restaurants across 7 major cities, every day, in less than 12 hours.
Our vision is to build India’s most efficient and largest supply chain company, improving the lives of producers, businesses & consumers in a meaningful manner.
Our focus is to make the Ninjacart innovation more accessible and leverage our strengths to innovate for new product categories and customer segments while solving complex supply chain problems.
Read more here: https://yourstory.com/2019/04/startup-funding-ninjacart-tiger-global
The analytics team at Ninjacart is charged to deliver insights that potentially drive business value. As a Business Analyst, you will work closely with the Functional Heads and will be the expert & go-to-person for all data and insights. This work includes, but is not limited to, pricing, route mapping, demand predictions, sales forecasting, etc. The individual in this role must be able to interface effectively with Stakeholders at all levels of the organization. One should have an investigative approach, logical thinking, problem handling and interpretation skills.
- Develop analytical models to assess the impact of changes to pricing and products on business profitability and scale
- Create various algorithms for optimizing demand & supply data
- Data analysis and solution building based on insights capture from data
- Responsible for giving insights to management and help in strategic planning
- Structure concise reports with insights supported by solid analytics and logical thinking
- Cross-team projects and streamlining of the process
- The root cause Analysis of problems and suggesting improvements to product/ops based on insights
Required Skill-sets / Education
- 2-4 years of experience in data-analytics; experience in the e-commerce industry is preferred
- Knowledge of statistical tools and techniques.
- Strong knowledge in SQL and manipulating large data sets in a database.
- Advanced Excel proficiency including Pivot tables, vlookup / hlookup, graphs etc.
- Proficiency in R/Python[d2].
- Proficiency in data visualization and presentation; experience with Tableau is a plus.
- Strong sense of urgency
- Self-starter with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Data Driven: Sharp aptitude and excellent numerical acumen; ability to sift through large volumes of data.
- Problem-solving skills: “Problem-solving is an important form of critical thinking”. Ability to understand the problem from all the perspectives (i.e. business, technical and end-user), analyze the available options and constraints and then, recommend possible solutions
- Analytical skills: Should be able to tackle every problem analytically i.e. first understanding a problem ->visualizing -> analyzing -> gathering more information -> striving to solve it
- Communication Skills: Good written and oral communication skills with the ability to present and clearly explain data to non-technical audiences.
- Industry and domain expertise: Sound knowledge on various trends, relevant statistical tools and also have the ability to understand the business environment & grasp the business expectations.
- MS Office
- Statistics Modelling
- Decision making
- Data Analysis
- Analytical Thinking
- Data Driven
- Ability to work under pressure
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying