Ninjacart is India's Largest agri marketing platform, solving one of the toughest supply chain problems through technology. We connect vegetables and fruits farmers directly with businesses. At one end, we help farmers get better prices and deal with consistent demand and on another end, we help retailers to source fresh vegetables at competitive prices directly from farmers. We do this effectively at lower cost, better speed and larger scale using integrated supply chain powered by technology, data science, infrastructure and logistics network.
We move one 140 Tonnes of vegetables from farm to 2200+ retailers on daily basis within 12 hours in
Bangalore and Chennai. We are 600 people company. We work with 3000+ farmers. We aim to grow to 1000 tonnes of daily volumes in next 18 months.
We are funded by Accel Partners, Nandan Nilekani, Mistletoe(Japan) & Qualcomm Ventures. To know more about us, visit https://goo.gl/n22Z5d. You can know about our supply chain @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JxUU0RnvYQ&t=2s
- You will work closely with the business leaders and will the expert and go-to-person for all data and insights for a department
- Standardising and improving daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports to drive business decisions
- Make the data easy to consume with visual representation for effective decision making
- You will be responsible for importing, transforming, validating or modeling data with the purpose of understanding or drawing conclusions from the data
- Perform data analysis and apply data visualization techniques to present business information and highlight different perspectives on key business decision areas
- 1-2 years of experience in data-analytics; experience in the e-commerce industry is preferred
- Must have a firm grasp and analyst-level understanding of database structures and strong hands-on ability to write SQL queries for data exploration/aggregation
- Must have demonstrated hands-on development experience using Tableau or similar analytics/visualization tools
- Advanced Excel proficiency including Pivot tables, vlookup / hlookup, graphs etc.
- Strong sense of urgency
- Self-starter with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Data Driven: Sharp aptitude and excellent numerical acumen; ability to sift through large volumes of data
- Communication Skills: Good written and oral communication skills with the ability to present and clearly explain data to non-technical audiences
- Industry and domain expertise: Sound knowledge on various trends, relevant statistical tools and also have the ability to understand the business environment & grasp the business expectations
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying