At Ninjacart, we solve meaningful, hard and real world problems to makes farmers’ life better at scale and change the way vegetables and fruits(FnV) reach our plate. What makes these possible are the people at ninjacart. Human Resource(HR) at Ninjacart is charged with bringing together great problem solvers, who can move our vision forward and enable them with right culture, career path, rewards and better workplace to allow them to perform their fullest.
Managing HR Operations in any young & fast paced organization means not just running payroll compliance but constantly innovating & building employee experience. We are on the lookout for one with proven experience in running effective operations and who enjoys this process of constant improvement. Candidates from Supply Chain/Logistics/Factory/Warehouse Operations background will be preferable.
- Lead HR Operations effectively and efficiently by delivering HR Operations Service in a timely manner including but not limited to Payroll, Compliances, Medical Insurance, Data Base Management, HR Systems Administration
- Actively engage in the continuous improvement of HR Operations, defining gaps and proposing solutions that support business objectives
- Engage proactively and regularly with HR Business Partners to develop understanding of how HR Operations can best serve the evolving needs of our employees
- Responsible for payroll activities, accurate maintenance of payroll records, payroll reporting and processing payroll as per timelines
- Responsible for monthly reporting, data driven analytics and timely update & completion of compliance's
- Ensuring all Statutory and labour Compliance requirements are met e.g. Gratuity, Provident Fund etc. Attend inspections as and when required
- Complete regular HR audits and be the SPOC for all internal & external audit activities
- Work with internal teams and third party vendors, rationalize vendor agreements and look for opportunities of cost saving
- Maintain all policies and procedures and provide guidance and interpretation to employees
- 7 to 9 Years of relevant experience in HR Operations with minimum of 2 years experience in handling a team
Employee obsession: A mindset that is constantly obsessed with improving things and giving the best experience to employees while keeping the operational costs at minimum
New age HR thinking: Belief & ability in making HR as a strategic function and value driver across the businesses
HR Acumen: Complete command in payroll, compliance, taxation, legal, policies, insurance, HR Systems, policies, benefits roll out
Comp & Ben: Experience in defining compensation philosophy, running compensation bands etc will be a huge advantage
Project Management: Good experience handling various complex projects at different levels & driving results. Strong abilities in prioritization & critical thinking.
Data Driven: Innate sense towards data & strong grip over HR metrics. Good grip on data tools is expected
Industry Knowledge: Sound knowledge on various trends, practices in the industry and in relevant tools
Ninjacart is India's Leading agri-marketing platform connecting vegetables and fruits farmers directly with businesses. At one end, we help farmers get better prices and consistent demand and on other end we help retailers to source fresh vegetables at competitive prices directly from farmers. We do this effectively at lower cost, better speed and larger scale using integrated supply chain powered by technology, data science, infrastructure and logistics network.
We move one lac kilos of vegetables from farm to 800+ retailers on daily basis within 12 hours. We are funded by Accel Partners, Nandan Nilekani, Mistletoe(Japan) & Qualcomm Ventures.
To know more about us, visit https://goo.gl/n22Z5d . To talk to us, write to email@example.com
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying