About The Role
- ·At Ninjacart, we solve meaningful and hard problems to makes farmers- life better at scale and change the way vegetables and fruits(FnV) reach our plate. What makes these possible are the people and technology at the core of ninjacart. Technology first approach is the core of our supply chain.
- ·The technology team at Ninjacart is charged with building an India's largest supply chain for perishables - with speed, cost and scale at the center. Cutting edge design and technology behind our supply chain enables us to move an item from Farm to store in less than 12 hours at a cost lower than traditional supply chain.
- ·As a Software development engineer, you will bring the best of technology and your problem-solving skills to solve problems big and small that shapes our supply chain. We're looking for hackers, who are empathetic, can go an extra mile and make team better. At ninjacart, you will work on a specific project with the opportunity to move across teams and projects as we grow and evolve.
What To Do
- ·Develop and test design/algorithm/models in the system, which would be entirely automated and deployed to influence the growth
- ·Schema level management and performance measures on each and every individual component
- ·Data analytics is part of our blood, automating dynamic pricing modules, graphical designs which would simulate and enhance the data
What do we expect-
- ·Share and learn is our culture!
- ·Ability to work in team/individual and being a part of all decision-making process, proactive and supply great ideas which would increase efficiency.
- ·An aspiration to learn new technologies, ability to deploy new tech solutions immediately in a rapidly growing environment.
- ·We work hard, We Party harder!
- ·Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- ·3+ years professional experience in software development.
- ·Strong background in Computer Science fundamentals including good programming skills in Java.
- ·Conceptual knowledge of Data Structures, DBMS, Operating System, SDLC.
- ·Active knowledge of web technologies (primarily AngularJS), DOM Components and Stylesheets.
- ·Strong understanding/expertise in building REST APIs.
- ·Mobile frameworks (Android) and development techniques is an advantage.
- ·Good analytical, communication and logical skills.
·Ninjacart is India's Leading agri-marketing platform connecting vegetables and fruits farmers directly with businesses. At one end, we help farmers get better prices and consistent demand and on another end, we help retailers to source fresh vegetables at competitive prices directly from farmers. We do this effectively at lower cost, better speed and larger scale using integrated supply chain powered by technology, data science, infrastructure and logistics network.
We move one lac kilos of vegetables from farm to 800+ retailers on daily basis within 12 hours. We are funded by Accel Partners, Nandan Nilekani, Mistletoe(Japan) & Qualcomm Ventures