As a talent acquisition lead, you will be tasked with most important role at Ninjacart - build people capabilities that is future ready.
About the Role
We are building the next generation supply chain that can change the way vegetables reach our plate and lives of India’s 58% workforce i.e farmers and we are looking for young leaders who can scale the vision and make it possible.
As a talent acquisition lead, you will be tasked with most important role at Ninjacart - build people capabilities that is future ready. Your roles and responsibilities would include,
- Build a long term talent acquisition strategy that is aligned to business goals and capabilities to attract top talent
- Build and lead a team of high performance recruiters to hire people at all levels and functions
- Identify and develop hiring channels to hire talent sustainably
- Creating a strong employer branding (lateral & campus) and build a realistic perception about the company among talent pool
- Build a strong internal feedback structure to improve the hiring effectiveness
- Own the experience for candidates during the entire hiring process
- Develop a talent pipeline plan along with the business teams to ensure people scale before the business
KPI’s for the role
- Channel effectiveness
- Cost and time per hire
- Retention rates
- 5+ years of substantial experience in sourcing strategies including referrals, campus programs, portals, ads, consultants, social networks and headhunting for all levels of positions
- Self starter, 100% ownership and unshakeable enthusiasm
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Should possess strong willingness to get hands dirty (literally), get stuff done and strong work ethics
- Has good business acumen, relentless focus, strong prioritization skills, and the ability to multitask while working in a highly charged environment
- Proven track record of achieving hiring goals - including planning, allocation of targets for team and helping team achieve those goals
Ninjacart is India's Leading agri-marketing platform connecting vegetables and fruits farmers directly with businesses.
At one end, we helps farmers get better prices, consistent demand and immediate payment and on other end it helps retailers to source fresh vegetables at competitive prices directly from farmers. We do this effectively at lower cost, better speed and larger scale using smart supply chain enabled by strong technology, data science, world class warehouses and integrated logistics network.
We process 80 thousand kilos of vegetables and serve 800+ retailers on daily basis. We are funded by Accel Partners, Nandan Nilekani, Mistletoe - Japan and Qualcomm Ventures
Know more at https://goo.gl/n22Z5d
Talk to us
- To talk to us write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying