Ninjacart is an agri-market platform that connects farmers with retailers. We help farmers plan their harvest better, leading them to have a better income, consistently and reliably. Parallely we also provide the benefit of convenience and quality along with better prices to the retailers. This helps us to reduce the wastage from approx 40% to just 3% across our supply chain.
At Ninjacart, we follow data-driven culture which helps our Analytics team to add great business value. Analytics team at Ninjacart is charged to deliver insights that potentially drive business value. As a Data Analyst, you will be the function specific analyst, who will own all the reporting, analysis and identify areas of improvement in daily business operations and new experiments in respective department.
- You will work closely with the business leaders and will the expert and go-to-person for all data and insights for a department
- Standardising and improving daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports to drive business decisions
- Make the data easy to consume with visual representation for effective decision making
- You will be responsible for importing, transforming, validating or modeling data with the purpose of understanding or drawing conclusions from the data
- Perform data analysis and apply data visualization techniques to present business information and highlight different perspectives on key business decision areas
- 1-3 years of experience in data-analytics; experience in the e-commerce industry is preferred
- Must have a firm grasp and analyst-level understanding of database structures and strong hands-on ability to write SQL queries for data exploration/aggregation
- Must have demonstrated hands-on development experience using Tableau or similar analytics/visualization tools
- Advanced Excel proficiency including Pivot tables, vlookup / hlookup, graphs etc.
- Strong sense of urgency
- Self-starter with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Data Driven: Sharp aptitude and excellent numerical acumen; ability to sift through large volumes of data
- Communication Skills: Good written and oral communication skills with the ability to present and clearly explain data to non-technical audiences
- Industry and domain expertise: Sound knowledge on various trends, relevant statistical tools and also have the ability to understand the business environment & grasp the business expectations
Ninjacart is India's Leading agri-marketing platform connecting vegetables and fruits farmers directly with businesses. At one end, we help farmers get better prices and consistent demand and on another end, we help retailers to source fresh vegetables at competitive prices directly from farmers. We do this effectively at lower cost, better speed and larger scale using integrated supply chain powered by technology, data science, infrastructure and logistics network.
We move one lac kilos of vegetables from farm to 800+ retailers on daily basis within 12 hours. We are funded by Accel Partners, Nandan Nilekani, Mistletoe(Japan) & Qualcomm Ventures.
To know more about us, visit https://goo.gl/n22Z5d. To talk to us, write to email@example.com
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying