We are looking for HR Business Partner to support the business unit leaders to develop strong people capabilities in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results
About the Role
We are building the next generation supply chain that can change the way vegetables reach our plate and lives of India’s 58% workforce i.e farmers and we are looking for young leaders who can scale the vision and make it possible.
You will be tasked with increasing workforce capability, talent management, succession planning and supporting day-to-day operations as well as on-going process improvement
- Enable each business vertical with right people capability and make them future ready.
- Partner with managers to on-board, retain and develop people to achieve their fullest potential.
- Be a custodian of employee welfare and make Ninjacart the best place to grow.
- Conceptualizing and implementing organization structuring interventions and role based organizations to streamline career movements.
- Lead and program manage key assessment and feedback interventions(annual performance process, one-on-one’s and skip levels) to create a high performance culture.
- Streamline and supervise HR operations like payroll, leave, attendance, on-boarding, exit management, benefits administration, HR analytics and budgets to deliver best in class employee services.
- Custodian of HR guidelines and policy framework by actively engaging with managers across all levels to create consensus.
- Analyze trends in employee turnover, employee engagement surveys, pulse sessions and recommend interventions backed by data.
- Salary Range : Rs. 7,50,000 to 9,00,000
What we are looking for
- 1 to 5 years experience in the areas of HR Business partner
- Self starter, 100% ownership and unshakeable enthusiasm
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work with and influence multiple stakeholders
- Should possess strong willingness to get hands dirty (literally), get stuff done and strong work ethics
- Has good HR & business acumen, relentless focus, strong prioritization skills, and the ability to multitask while working in a highly charged environment
Ninjacart is India's Leading agri-marketing platform connecting vegetables and fruits farmers directly with businesses.
At one end, we helps farmers get better prices, consistent demand and immediate payment and on other end it helps retailers to source fresh vegetables at competitive prices directly from farmers. We do this effectively at lower cost, better speed and larger scale using smart supply chain enabled by strong technology, data science, world class warehouses and integrated logistics network.
We process 80 thousand kilos of vegetables and serve 800+ retailers on daily basis. We are funded by Accel Partners, Nandan Nilekani, Mistletoe - Japan and Qualcomm Ventures
Know more at https://goo.gl/n22Z5d
Talk to us
- To talk to us write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying