Ninjacart is India’s largest B2B fresh produce supply chain company. A pioneer in the tech-driven supply chain space for fresh vegetables and fruits in India, Ninjacart has raised over $150mn from Tiger Global, Accel US, Accel India, Syngenta and others. Over the last 4 years, our made-for-India technology and India centric solutions have disrupted the way fruits and vegetables move from farms to consumer's plates. Today, we source fruits and vegetables from farmers across 20+ Indian states and deliver to 17,000+ local kiranas and restaurants across 7 major cities, every day, in less than 12 hours.
Our vision is to build India’s most efficient and largest supply chain company, improving the lives of producers, businesses & consumers in a meaningful manner.
Our focus is to make the Ninjacart innovation more accessible and leverage our strengths to innovate for new product categories and customer segments while solving complex supply chain problems.
Read more here:
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a leader who will play a key role in propelling Advanced Analytics & Data Science solutions that span multiple business functions and help them realize the potential of their data, to make better decisions and drive tangible benefits. Someone who is passionate about building a data-enabled supply chain and the implications it can have on Farmers & Retailers around the country. The Head of Analytics will get an opportunity to work on highly scalable Tech/Data science problems, apply Machine Learning & Optimization solutions aimed at disrupting the macro-level structured problem across Supply chain including, but not limited to - Sales, Demand & Supply, Procurement, Information Asymmetry, Pricing models, Wastage, Category & Distribution inefficiencies.
As data science technology thought leader, he/she would envision and build not just the state-of-the-art data science solutions; besides, build an organization aimed at disrupting the Supply Chain ecosystem in India.
What you will do? | Responsibilities
- Take ownership of the deliverables of your team: End-to-end ownership of a multi-function business analytics team that supports leadership and optimizes the operation of country-wide partner/stakeholder teams with any/all analytics initiatives. You would also be taking up ownership for all deliverables to support/drive the business team, including various functions - sales, procurement, category and operations/logistics
- Plan the way ahead: Short-term and Long term roadmap planning and prioritization across data engineering, BI and data science functions, including boundary-pushing initiatives on the data front for the company in terms of magnitude and complexity of datasets involved
- Define Problem Statements for the business along with their priority: You would define and prioritize the business questions that need to be answered and define appropriate analytics models in addition to identifying and readying relevant data sources for analysis. Drive the development of tools, reporting improvements, research and automation, and create new innovative and insightful reports
- Build a rockstar team: Mentoring and developing your team - promoting best practices, new techniques/methodologies, and robust documentation of all efforts (projects, products, planning). You would ultimately be the driving force in aligning the business with data
- Define the business strategy: Powered with data, ultimately define the way forward for Ninjacart by supporting the leadership, in line with our mission objectives.
- Project management: Manage various analytically driven projects in parallel and autonomously, structure an end-to-end analysis to find the best solution and ensure high-quality outputs for the respective business teams
- Support in product development with your capabilities: Champion research, data, and metrics instrumentation during the development lifecycle for new products and services.
What you will need to have | Requirements
- 10+ years of work experience in advanced analytics and statistical modeling; Sound knowledge of tools (specifically R/Python, SQL) used in statistical analysis. Solid Experience and knowledge of technical analytics, including data preparation, foundational analytics concepts, analytical model development, model operationalization, model performance measurement, model management, and model training
- Prior experience in building and leading data analytics teams for e-commerce/product based companies. You have led teams of data analysts, business analysts and/or data scientists in the past, and know how to proactively identify, understand and translate strategic business needs into technical opportunities
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering, mathematics, actuarial studies, statistics, physics, or a related discipline
- Commercial acumen to understand business needs and be able to suggest the commercial impacts of different analytics solutions or approaches
- Ability to translate complex analytics, insights and/or outcomes into presentations (written and verbal) to senior stakeholders (both internal and external) in simple terms demonstrating value to the business
- Stakeholder management: You have collaborated with multiple stakeholders in the past, especially the business teams and are able to translate their expectations onto paper and projects.
- Great Communication skills: You can effectively articulate business needs and problem statements to your team while being the POC for the business itself.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying