We, at Ninjacart, are building the next generation supply chain that can change the way vegetables and fruits reach our plate and improve lives of India’s 58% workforce i.e farmers. Transport team at ninjacart moves the produce from farm to store in less than 10 hours.
As a Transport Head for Bangalore business unit, you will lead the procurement of our entire transport services, manage vendor and deliver a reliable logistics network at scale. This would cover all legs of logistics [long haul & Last mile]. You will work like an intraprenuer and provide logistics as a service to internal customers.
- Own the complete transport services end to end - Buying, vendor management, driver management, Planning & deployment and tracking for First mile, mid mile and last mile services
- Deliver responsive and reliable transport solutions, while keeping the cost lower
- Articulate any change or improvements in the mode of operations in respect to 3PL logistics and ensure the logistics partners comply
- Own the monthly usage and payments to the 3PL partners and ensure the correct costs are paid off to the partners
- Rethink and Innovate our logistics network and strategy to prepare ninjacart for scale and future
- 1 to 4 years of experience in the relevant field
People management: Ability to handle manpower in an effective way and specify tasks and effective utilization of the available resource
Negotiation & Communication skills: Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Effective negotiations with external vendors
Business acumen: Belief & making operational strategies drive across the businesses. Has good business acumen, relentless focus, strong prioritization skills, and the ability to multitask while working in a highly charged environment
Adaptability: Capable of adopting any given situation and demonstrated personal accountability, strong work ethic and organizational skills with attention to detail
Linguistic proficiency: Strong communication should and English, Kannada & Hindi
Ninjacart is India's Leading agri-marketing platform connecting vegetables and fruits farmers directly with businesses. At one end, we help farmers get better prices and consistent demand and on other end we help retailers source fresh vegetables at competitive prices directly from farmers. We do this effectively at lower cost, better speed and larger scale using integrated supply chain powered by technology, data science, infrastructure and logistics network.
We move one lac kilos of vegetables from farm to 800+ retailers on daily basis within 12 hours. We are funded by Accel Partners, NandanNilekani, Mistletoe(Japan) & Qualcomm Ventures
To know more about us, visit https://goo.gl/n22Z5d. To talk to us, write to email@example.com
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying