Ninjacart is India’s largest B2B fresh produce supply chain company. A pioneer in the tech-driven supply chain space for fresh vegetables and fruits in India, Ninjacart has raised over $150mn from Tiger Global, Accel US, Accel India, Syngenta and others. Over the last 4 years, our made-for-India technology and India centric solutions have disrupted the way fruits and vegetables move from farms to consumer's plates. Today, we source fruits and vegetables from farmers across 20+ Indian states and deliver to 17,000+ local kiranas and restaurants across 7 major cities, every day, in less than 12 hours.
Our vision is to build India’s most efficient and largest supply chain company, improving the lives of producers, businesses & consumers in a meaningful manner. Our focus is to make the Ninjacart innovation more accessible and leverage our strengths to innovate for new product categories and customer segments while solving complex supply chain problems.
Read more here:
What you will do? | Responsibilities
- Driving, handling & monitoring the entire General Trade for assigned Zone/Area.
- Delivery of Tonnage, Revenue & Market Share objectives
- New account acquisition & Mapping competition
- Exploring different Sales channels for growth
- Evaluating growth at Category level & developing metrics to gauge the performance across geographies/SKUs
- Improvement of Salesforce effectiveness
- On-boarding & nurturing of Key Accounts
- Managing Trade spends.
What you will need to have | Requirements
- 3 to 6 years of experience in Business Development and Team leading
- Bachelor's Degree/MBA in the relevant field
- Proven track record in Sales, Business development and winning new business
- Should be comfortable with extensive traveling
- From FMCG / Telecom or companies with field sales structure
- Local linguistic proficiency is Mandatory
What Do You Need to Succeed?
- You have the ability to manage complex projects or programs across a company
- You have a desire to build robust risk and monitoring structures that have a direct positive impact on key company goals and strategies
- You appreciate how through a ‘Growth-Mindset’ we can drive excellence in risk management to allow Ninjacart colleagues and partners alike to ‘Achieve More’
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can multi-task a variety of initiatives, always working effectively to deadlines
- Routine bores you. You are inquisitive, like new challenges and are an agent of change
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying