Ninjacart is India’s largest B2B fresh produce supply chain company. A pioneer in the tech-driven supply chain space for fresh vegetables and fruits in India, Ninjacart has raised over $150mn from Tiger Global, Accel US, Accel India, Syngenta and others.
Over the last 4 years, our made-for-India technology and India centric solutions have disrupted the way fruits and vegetables move from farms to consumers plate. Today, we source fruits and vegetables from farmers across 20+ Indian states and deliver to 17,000+ local kiranas and restaurants across 7 major cities, every day, in less than 12 hours. Our vision is to build India’s most efficient and largest supply chain company, improving the lives of producers, businesses & consumers in a meaningful manner.
Our focus is to make the Ninjacart innovation more accessible and leverage our strengths to innovate for new product categories and customer segments while solving complex supply chain problems.
• Own the end to end Distribution centre operations which include, infrastructure, people and processes
• Driver key operational and customer service metrics consistently
• Cost, quality and efficiency management to achieve operations SLAs
• Responsible for handling manpower and create, review & analyze reports on operations
• Ensure the dispatch of FnV on time
• Ensure the system and ops level guidelines strictly adhere in the respective facilities
• Ensure all the Assets are in place and good working condition for the smooth operations
• Experience in handling multiple warehouses
What we look for:
• Team handling experience
• Graduate or Postgraduate
• Data Driven: Innate sense towards data & strong grip over operations metrics. Experience in process improvement and lean techniques
• Project management: Should have managed a medium size and Layered team. Ability to multitask while working in a highly charged environment
• People management: Ability to handle manpower in an effective way and specify tasks and effective utilization of the available resource