Ninjacart is an agri-market platform that connects farmers with retailers. We help farmers plan their harvest better, leading them to have a better income, consistently and reliably. Parallely we also provide the benefit of convenience and quality along with better prices to the retailers. This helps us to reduce the wastage from approx 40% to just 3% across our supply chain. As a Graphic Designer, you will be working on defining and redefining the look for Ninjacart on all the brand collaterals that we create.
- You will also create effective, compelling visual designs for marketing materials, presentations, print, websites, and other design initiatives that support marketing efforts
- Use innovative strategies to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Your impact will extend far beyond your own team to encompass other teams who have similar design requirements
- You will have to be proactive enough to always be on top of all the branding activities being executed
- Any graduate from Tier-I or Tier-II colleges
- Minimum 6 months of experience in similar role/freelancing
- Excellent Adobe Photoshop skills, proficiency in illustrator, SketchApp and InDesign
- Good command over the English language and well versed with creating captions/copies on creatives
- Should have the ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience
- Should have an account in Dribble or Behance
Detail Oriented: Have the ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail
Industry and domain expertise: Strong sense of design and up-to-date on latest trends. Should have good eye for aesthetics layout, grid systems, colour theory, and typography
Communication & Time management skills - Strong communication and time management skills, with experience in working with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Strong sense of urgency
Ninjacart is India's Leading agri-marketing platform connecting vegetables and fruits farmers directly with businesses. At one end, we help farmers get better prices and consistent demand and on another end, we help retailers to source fresh vegetables at competitive prices directly from farmers. We do this effectively at lower cost, better speed and larger scale using integrated supply chain powered by technology, data science, infrastructure and logistics network.
We move one lac kilos of vegetables from farm to 800+ retailers on daily basis within 12 hours. We are funded by Accel Partners, Nandan Nilekani, Mistletoe(Japan) & Qualcomm Ventures.
To know more about us, visit https://goo.gl/n22Z5d. To talk to us, write to email@example.com
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying