About Supply Chain Leadership Program (SCLP)
With the pace that we operate at, and the niche and typical industry that we function in, we realized that there is a dearth of talent with the right kind of drive. Supply Chain is inherently looked upon as a boring job with shifts. Finding the right kind of people becomes an operational challenge. And hence, with SCLP, we have decided to home-grown talent and help them scale to be leaders at our fast-growing organization.
We are looking for highly driven and ambitious people with the drive to lead multi-layered teams and who place an inordinate amount of importance on learning and improvising. With a relentless focus on execution, you need to be highly data-driven and have a higher-than-normal sense of ownership.
What will you do?
Your key responsibilities will include-
· Owning and planning the end to end operations of Collection Center/ Fulfillment Center / Distribution Centers of an entire city in terms of infrastructure, people, and processes
· Driving key operational and customer service metrics consistently
· Managing cost, quality, and efficiency to achieve operations SLAs
· Ensuring the system and ops level guidelines strictly adhere to the respective facilities
· Taking decisions on matters relating to the day to day operations within the City Business and leading the strategic planning of resources
· Influencing any changes necessary to meet statutory requirements, ensuring minimum risk to staff members and the business
· Setting targets and proactively managing & reviewing the performance of FC/CC/DC teams
· Managing relationships with key vendors pertaining to operations
What do you need to have?
· An MBA/PGDM degree (any major) from a Tier I - Tier II college
· 1 to 3 years of work experience post-MBA/PGDM
· Demonstrated excellence in academics/extra-curricular/sports/leadership
What distinguishes you from your peers?
What's in it for you?
We are on the path to solve the world’s toughest supply chain problems; we are hard-core. Are you game?